"Well managed houses, apartments and residential buildings are in greater demand, rent for more, and command greater long-term capital growth," Ingrid
If you're looking for someone to collect rent each month and just do the basics then there are plenty of agents adequately qualified.
If, however, you're looking to be fully apprised of the state of the market and the economy, the way it affects your property, and the opportunities available in order to make informed decisions, then we believe we are the right managers for your property.
Finding the most appropriate tenant, maximising your returns, keeping your property in prime condition, and adding value to your investment are our aims.
Because we know the local market intimately, and important things that only locals can know, we provide true personalised service.
This means that when you contact us we know exactly who you are, and the state of your property portfolio. Try getting that from a larger agency with centralised management who - just like some call centres - pretend they know the local conditions when they have't got a clue.
It's a testimony to the cost-effective and problem-free service we provide that we have forged strong bonds and maintained long-term relationships with many clients.
Professional property management makes sense for
- investors who do not want the worry of being a hands-on landlord
- investors who live out of the area and can't easily choose tenants, collect the rent and manage repairs
- people who own more than one investment property and don't want to be burdened by the responsibility
- busy people
- people who are not handy, who must rely on trades people to maintain their properties
- people who might have difficulty enforcing the conditions of a lease, for example collecting rent from tardy tenants.
So to expand your property management options, contact us on (02) 9501 3516 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.